Princeton University Library position

I have attached the url for the job I have filled for the last twelve
years.  In my opinion there are few better jobs for an archivist in this

country, and I would encourage anyone with a strong background in
20th-century American history to apply.  In addition to holding the
archives of Princeton University, the Mudd Library includes the records
of the Woodrow Wilson Papers project, the personal papers of Hamilton
Fish Armstrong, George Ball, Bernard M. Baruch, Allen W. Dulles, John
Foster Dulles, James V. Forrestal, David Lilienthal, George F. Kennan,
George McGovern, and Adlai Stevenson.  In addition the library holds the

archives of the American Civil Liberties Union, Common Cause, the
Council on Foreign Relations, and the Association on American Indian
Affairs.  Other areas of strength are American jurisprudence, American
journalism, and international development and demography.  There are
several other major collections soon to be located at this library.

In addition, I believe the staff at Mudd to be among the best in the
United States, a group very committed to active collection development,
innovative processing techniques, and first-class public service.  I
have never worked with a finer group of people, and the person who fills

the position will have much to build upon.  I would be pleased to answer

any questions you might have about the position.

For more about the holdings, see:

http://www.princeton.edu/mudd/policy.html
http://www.princeton.edu

For the job posting see: