Berssenbrugge photo

Colleagues:
I recently came across in our archives an unidentified photograph
from the H. Berrsenbrugge studio in Den Haag, Netherlands.  It is
likely from the 1920s and shows a man looking intently at a booklet
in his hand.  I found it in our subject file on peace plays so I'm
assuming he is either an actor or a playwright.  Does anyone have
information about this photograph studio?  Does anyone want this
photograph?
Thanks, Anne
Anne M. Yoder, Archivist
Swarthmore College Peace Collection