Re: 78 RPM turntable

Larry,

You can purchase a brand new turntable that has three speeds:  33, 45, and 78.

I usually use J&R Music World online (www.jandr.com).  I'm pretty sure they
have several models that have three speeds.  Personally, I would avoid a used
turntable.

Erika Gorder
Associate University Archivist
Rutgers University Special Collections and University Archives
New Brunswick, NJ 08901