Re: collection development policies for historic homes

Hello American colleagues,
I would be grateful if replies to Melissa's question could be posted on the
list (or perhaps Melissa would kindly summarise the replies for the list).
In my spare time, I have just started helping out with advice about the
records and  archives for a historic house preservation society here in
Wellington (New Zealand) and would be keen to see what others recommend.

By the by, more than a few  New Zealand archivists enjoy the various
postings on this list.

Many thanks
Pauline Porteous
Archivist