New Zealand archivists?

I was just down'ta beautiful Marble Canyon, Arizona (actually I was
at Hatchland, by the Cliff Dwellers Lodge, but that's only about
fifteen miles away and down there it doesn't make much
difference.) It was the annual Guides Training Seminar for the
Grand Canyon River Guides Association; this time was an "Old-
Timers" session so there were lots of films, slide shows, actual old
timers, and so on; a great meeting.  I always compare these
meetings, held in a river company warehouse, sitting on camp
chairs or the rolled-up boats or no chairs, eating river-style, with the
library and archivists meetings I also go to, where you sit in a
sterile hotel conference room wearing uncomfortable clothes.  No
comparison, nor do archives conferences usually have a specially
modified "beer fridge," speaking of cold storage, that has a cradle
to fit a keg and a spout sticking out the side.

But that's neither here nor there!  One of the old-timers I spoke with
and have worked with a great deal said that he just spent a month
in New Zealand (see, you knew I'd get around to it!).  Whilst there
he ran into a guy whose father, I think, was Zane Grey's favorite
fishing guide when he used to spend a lot of time there.  Grey was
quite the fisherman, held--still holds--some huge-fish records, and
so on.  But the point: this guy had a big box full of photos of Zane
Grey with his father; clippings, memorabilia, and so on, which he
(my old timer) felt should be preserved.  So he asked me if I knew
any archivists in Auckland, NZ, who might be interested in
contacting this person.  I said I didn't but knew who would; so, any
NZ archivists who would be interested please contact me directly
and I'll give you the contact information from my old-timer.

See what getting Tarabulski back online has done already?  I could
have said that in three sentences and look what happened!

Can you come up with the name of an archivist in Auckland, NZ  ?

Re preserving some of the Zane Grey/Francis Arlidge photos.

Thanks,  Gus

<nofill>
Roy Webb, C.A.
Multimedia Archivist