Re: what do you call your archival storage?

Our archives room is called "The Rose Room," because it's a small room (and
I do mean small!) that used to be the office of a woman named Rose.

Our new map case is "the final resting place" for all the oversized items
that have been bounced around too long from here to there and back again.

Laurie

Laurie Langland
Project Archivist
Layne Library, Dakota Wesleyan University
Mitchell, SD