Re: what do you call your archival storage?

<<We're moving into a new facility in 2003.  I'm thinking of calling it
"Bob.">>

OK, I can't resist (even at the price of moving off topic).  From the time
it was built in the 1950's until its recent renovation (all tenants moved
out, interior gutted and reconstructed), the huge gray structure across the
parking lot from our own digs in the Cultural Building was officially known
as the "State Office Building" - and you know what we called it for short.
:-)

Now it's been reoccupied, rededicated, and renamed in honor of a recently
deceased former governor; it is the Burton Cross Office Building.  So the
"SOB" has become the "COB."

Is it Friday yet?

Nina M. Osier, Director
Division of Records Management Services
Maine State Archives
Nina.Osier@state.me.us

(where below-ground workers are sometimes called The Moles)