Out of Office, but no reply

'lo all,

I will be far, far away over the next few days as I join other Tribe Members
in the annual Great Matzah Experiment, where we see how much food we can
stuff into ourselves and how many times we can explain that a Matzah is a
sort of cracker to quizzical non-Hebrews.

In any event, you will all be delighted to know I have already set my
subscription to NOMAIL, so not-so-pithy "Out of office replies" will come
from others, not me.  During my various absences over the next month or so
(as I finish Passover, close on the new house, move out of the old house,
and finally take a well-earned vacation), I will similarly avoid sending you
all useful notes like "Please note I will be out of the office from Feb.
39th to August 1887.

Wishing all a happy whatever you celebrate,

DS

PS Anybody who for some obscure reason needs me, I'll be in & out of the
office, so send it directly & off list

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:dsokolow@nshs.edu