Titles In the Running was Re: Suggestions For Job Title?

Hi!

Thank you to everyone who has responded so far.  Here are the titles
that are currently in the running:
Archives Aide
Archives Technician
Archives Associate
Office Assistant or Office Aide
Administrative Aide
Thanks again!
Nancy Ring-Kendrick - Business Manager
ISC Publications-Archives
Creator and web master of the Adams, NY History and Genealogy site:
http://www.adamsny.org/adams.html