Digitization Consultants

I was asked to post to the list what information I received about digitization consultants. Here it is. (Thanks too to Lynn Ewbank and Heidi Dressler for their kind and helpful advice):

The following people were suggested as possible consultants on digitization projects. In some cases, they were suggested by people familiar with their work, in other cases they contacted me themselves:

Liz Bishoff, coordinator of the Colorado Digitization Project, a cooperative project of archives, museums, libraries and historical societies in Colorado.
E-mail: You can contact her at (that's an "L" after the bishoff), or at { HYPERLINK "mailto:colodig@coalliance.org" }

*****

Raymond Clark of the Western History Photodigitization Project at the Denver Public Library.

<{ HYPERLINK "<mailto:Rclarkdenver@aol.comStokes->" }
(303) 698-2898

*******

John R. Stokes, Jr. of JJT, Inc., Austin, TX

johnr@grandecom.net
<{ HYPERLINK "<mailto:johnr@grandecom.net>" }
(512) 926-6492 mobile: (512) 633-8864

********

Tom Clareson, the head of the new OCLC Digital Co-op

Clareson- <> or
<>
1-800-848-5878

****

Jim Lewin, President, Image Delivery Systems
1101 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Suite 200
Washington DC 20003
vox: 202.544.6884
fax: 202.544.6889