Re: Suggestions For Job Title & Archival Storage

Title: RE: Suggestions For Job Title & Archival Storage

It's barely Wednesday, the sap is rising, nothing's getting done and clearly some have too much time on their hands. Tarabulski The Terrible has been roused from his slumber to taunt us with his lagniappe of  linguistic lashings (<BEGIN Obligatory Archival Content>: If archivists, as portrayed here on this list, are over-educated and underemployed, is certification REALLY necessary?<END OAC>), to which we feebly reply in fragments of vaguely-remembered rhetorical irrelevancies ("My Aunt's pen is bigger than my Uncle's garden, INDEED!")

Job Titles: Wasn't it Will Rogers who suggested, that, if nothing else, one could always call oneself an artist?
Me, I've always favored anarchivist, but whatever. "Minister without Portfolio" has such a great ring, too.

As for storage, well:

La-, la-, la-, lacuna,
La-, la-, la-, lacuna,
La-, la-, la-, la-, la-, lacuna...

(to the tune of the chorus of "Lola", ... which might be a tad easier for some to remember that "Hernando's Hideaway!")

Now where did I leave my portfolio...?

Dennis "Mein Hut, der hat kein Ecken...so ein Hut der hat drei Ecken, das kann nicht sein mein Hut" Moser
JPEGs of our archival storage area coming on a website near you soon!