From: Holly Wright [mailto:hwright@NELSON-ATKINS.ORG]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 1:09 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: A question about Electronic Records

I would like to know how those of you with institutional archives deal with
the archiving of electronic records, including e-mail.  Do you have everyone
print off any significant documents?  Do you have software to handle this?
Do you do anything at all?  This is not certainly not my area of expertise,
but I have been charged with developing my museum's policies and procedures
relating to electronic records.  Any information or suggestions you could
provide me with would be greatly appreciated.

Holly Wright
Assistant Archivist
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art