a book that can be unbound

I am looking for a book that we can display in our volunteer fire display.  It will list the year and the members each on a separate page.  We need the book to not be permanently bound for the obvious reason that lists will be added.  The only thing I have found are newspaper size scrapbooks that are held together by the posts and can be added to.  Does anyone know of a supplier for a smaller version?  Ideally we'd like it to be in the 8.5" x 11" range.  I have looked in Light Impressions, etc and can't find anything.  Thank you for your help.

Sami Pierson
Archivist
IMLS National Leadership Project
Heritage Museum