From: Corey Schultz [mailto:coreyschultz@YAHOO.CA]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 6:10 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Fwd: Self Censorship & the Web

According to the loosely defined pornography laws of
the US and Canada, diaper ads on tv and in magazines
could be considered child pornography.  Also, parents
who take the ever-so-cute "bathtub photos" of their
children have been charged with child pornography...
and their children taken away (they were later
returned).
Its the law that's ill-defined; personally, I think
that you should post the images (unaltered) on your
website. You're just doing what Huggies, People,
Parenthood Magazine, and Reader's Digest have been
doing for years...

corey