Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:08:40 -0500

From: "L-Soft list server at The Foundation Center (1.8d)"

Subject: Usage guidelines for RFP-BULLETIN
To: crazyliblady@YAHOO.COM

Welcome to the Foundation Center's RFP Bulletin mailing list!

As a member of the list, you will receive a weekly digest of
new RFPs (request for proposals) issued by U.S. grantmakers and
government agencies.

Please save this message for future reference, especially if
this is the first time you have subscribed to an electronic
mailing list. If you ever need to leave the list, you'll find the
necessary instructions below.

1. To leave the list at any time, send a message to
LISTSERV@LISTS.FDNCENTER.ORG with the words

SIGNOFF RFP-Bulletin

in the body of your message.

2. To rejoin the list at any time, send a message to
LISTSERV@LISTS.FDNCENTER.ORG with the words

SUBSCRIBE RFP-Bulletin

in the body of the message.

If you have a question or would like more information about the
list, send an e-mail to the list administrator at:

MFN@LISTS.FDNCENTER.ORG