SAA's "XSLT Stylesheets" registration deadline approaches!

"Now I've got everything I need to make EAD work!" reported one gratified
participant in "XSLT Stylesheets",  SAA's newest workshop.  Other
participants added:  "The hands on was incredibly valuable.  I was able to
understand the concepts in a concrete way and will be able to work with
programmers better in the future.";"The instructors were excellent!"; "The
great number of on line exercises were invaluable".
"While the focus [of Stylesheets] is on EAD to some extent, what we are
covering would be of interest to those using TEI and other XML applications
as well", says Michael Fox, co instructor and co author.   If you have a
basic understanding of the EAD element set and the HTML encoding scheme,
you're ready for "XSLT Stylesheets".  Act fast!  SAA's registration deadline
for the Preconference offering at MAC in Minneapolis, on April  30-May 1 is
noon on Monday, April 8th!   To register on line, go to
http://www.archivists.org/prof-education.   "XSLT Stylesheets" and more SAA
workshops are just  a click away!

Patti O'Hara / Solveig DeSutter
Directors of Education
Society of American Archivists-Your Archival Community
education@archivists.org
www.archivists.org
The mission of the Society of American Archivists is to serve the
educational and informational needs of our members and to provide leadership
to ensure the identification, preservation, and use of the nation's historic
record.