From: Andris A. Vinovskis [mailto:avinovsk@UMICH.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 7:35 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: movies and archives

I have question for the list:  Can anybody recommend a film or scene in a
film that gets the archivists job right?  I'm thinking maybe something
along the lines of Rupert Giles from the earlier seasons of Buffy the
Vampire Slayer, but he's more of a librarian.  Of course I checked
the listserv archives first. :)  Any thoughts or suggestions would be
appreciated.

Andy Vinovskis
Information Resolution Assistant II
University Of Michigan