Re: movies and archives

<<I wasn't sure if Dave's site was still up.  Is It still being updated?>>

I hope it is!  I'd like to get my publisher to submit "Rough Rider," now
that it's available for purchase at Amazon.  :-)  (In which a starship
yeoman gamely tries to figure out how to document first contact with an
alien species that communicates only via telepathy...a scene conceived
during a meeting with the IS folks.  Yes, I do get some of my best ideas
right here.  Who says this is a boring place to work?)

Turning hat around again, from speculative fiction writer to day job,

Nina M. Osier, Director
Division of Records Management Services
Maine State Archives
Nina.Osier@state.me.us