From: Holly Hodges
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Sent: 4/10/02 7:27 PM
Subject: The University of Byzantium

{{SNIP}}

Holly Hodges
Not available by phone, and don't bother leaving messages on my machine
because I don't have the code to retrieve my messages, and they can't
give me
one without filling out a work order, and they can't tell me how long
that wil
l take because I have to fill out a work order first, and I can't get to
my
phone when it's ringing because the door to my office is locked and I
don't
have a key and I can't go in the other way because the other door's been
screwed shut, and I'll have to submit a work order to get a key to my
office
and no they can't tell me who has work order forms and last week's work
order
for a key still hasn't been signed because I my employee number hasn't
been
filled in and no one's told me what my employee number is and no the
form's
not going anywhere because so and so needs to sign off on it and so and
so's
in a meeting.  But hey, THE OFFICE NOW HAS A DOOR!!  And it's locked...)

Again, this is Holly, available by email, as long as I'm not at a
library
which can't provide email access, but I can be paged ("Number 66, you
have a
phone call") provided I'm located where the paging system works, which
it
doesn't in the archives...