Alcohol Industry Archives?

Hello Archivists --

I am a Ph.D. student at Emory University, currently working on a
dissertation in the history department. I need to access some corporate
archives, and I wonder if anyone can help me with my inquiry:

My project is an examination of Jewish purveyors of alcohol in the United
States between 1870 and 1936. There are several companies -- brewers,
distillers, and/or distributors -- that I know were owned and/or run by
Jews, such as:

Schenley Distillery (Lew Rosenstiel)
Rheingold Brewery (the Liebmann family)
Renfield Distillers (Joe Reinfeld)
Bernheim Brothers (Isaac Wolfe Bernheim)
American Distilling Co. (Bernie Goldberg)
Paddington Corp. (Abe Rosenberg)
Mr. Boston (Marshall Berkowitz)
and, of course, Seagrams (Sam Bronfman, who was Canadian)

Is anyone aware of the existence of archives at these companies, or other
repositories that include in their collection substantial information
about these companies? I believe I've already found most of the papers for
Bernheim, and I'm in touch with the Liebmann family. I think I am to
understand that Seagram's archives are split between Canada and Delaware,
but I'm unsure of the details. And of course, surely there are many more
companies that I'm not yet aware of -- especially smaller ones with only
regional distribution. I'm very interested in them, as well.

I also wonder if any of these companies -- or the companies that absorbed
them (there was much conglomeration in the beverage industry in the late
twentieth century) -- have archivists that are on this list, or are known
to listmembers.

Thanks so much for your help with this!

Sincerely,
md
Marni Davis
Department of History
221 Bowden Hall
Emory University
Atlanta, GA 30322
cell: (404) 271-0226; fax: (404) 727-4959
mdavis5@emory.edu