Re: Intellectual Control/Third Party Negotiations

We have fully processed valuable "loaned" collections, with bells, whistles,
and Hollinger boxes, exactly for the reasons Dean described.  It was a
gamble on our part that the owner would be so impressed that they would
actually sign on the dotted line.  We haven't been burned yet...but there is
always a first time.

Another way to get title to a "permanent loan" is to call the owner out of
the clear blue and tell them you have a truck at your disposal tomorrow and
you want to bring them back all their stuff and what address should you drop
the boxes off at?  This bluff works pretty good when its a huge collection
that the guy has forgotten about and has visions of a Mayflower truck
pulling up in front of his house the next day.  Works every time...but then,
we haven't had that bluff called yet either...

Kim "drawing to an inside straight" Scott