From: Cathy Reynolds [mailto:WCREYNC@WCC.VCCS.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 9:18 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: free to a good home

Booklet.  "They hitched their wagon to Rotary" by Adolf J. Krehbiel.
"the unique story of how Rotary came to Clayton, New Mexico, 'the
smallest town in the world with a Rotary Club."  Burch Printing:  Elk
City, OK:  1975.

please contact me directly at the email listed below:

wcreync@wcc.vccs.edu

Cathy Carlson Reynolds, Archivist
Wytheville Community College
1000 E. Main St