Examples of Preservation Plans

Dear Colleagues:

I'm looking for examples of preservation plans. Material on how to write
a preservation plan abounds, but actual plans have proved much harder to
find. A Google search produced one preservation plan from the late
1990s. A search of the Listserv archives was not fruitful either. Do any
of you have your repository's plan online or know of a repository that
does? If so, please send the URL. I'd be happy to pay for photocopies of
a preservation plan if not online.

Thanks very much.

Betsy Lowenstein
Chief of Special Collections