Re: Digitalizing audio tapes

I recently tried this for the first time. I have found a product that will
run in the on Windows 98/2000/whatever, for $40. It's called Audio Edit
Deluxe and it can output to .mp3, .wav, and a couple other formats I can't
think of right now. Pretty sure it's a brand new product this year. The
only bug seems to be that it doesn't play nice with screen savers, so you
have to turn that off during recording sessions. But I have done lots of
other tasks while recording, such as email, writing, and spreadsheets with
no noticeable problems.

http://www.mystikmedia.com/

If you want to know the details I'm happy to share them.