monetary appraisal, clarification

Hello, and thanks to those who have answered so far.

I may not have made clear in my previous email that the donors aren't the
ones asking for these appraisals--the materials have already been donated.
My concern is finding a value to enter into our acquisitions program, for
use by library and museum staff in creating the annual report.

Thanks again,

Rebecca

Rebecca Hatcher, Archivist
Rakow Research Library of The Corning Museum of Glass
5 Museum Way
Corning, NY 14830
(607) 974-8099
HatcherRE@cmog.org