Free to a Good Home

I have a number of U.S. Department Of Agriculture bulletins available to
the first person who wants them, asuming anyone does. I'd prefer to send
them all off to one place but will send one here and one there if
necessary.

Farmers' Bulletin No. 1353: Clothes Moths and Their Control, 1932
Farmers' Bulletin No. 1530: Fitting Dresses and Blouses, 1927
Farmers' Bulletin No. 1044: The City Home Garden, 1930
Farmers' Bulletin No. 1674: Food for Children, 1931
Farmers' Bulletin No. 1474: Stain Removal from Fabrics, Home Methods,
1926
Farmers' Bulletin No. 740: House Ants, Kinds and Methods of Control,
1930

Michael Knies
Special Collections Librarian
Weinberg Memorial Library