mold

A hearty HI from ever-changing Northeast Ohio!

I'm in the process of writing up a long-range action plan for the archives
and wanted to know if anyone has heard of a way to test for mold/mildew in
a room and the density of it. I can tell just by walking in the room and
breathing that there's a high mold concentration in there, but I need some
type of test to be able to 'prove' that it's so. Gotta love those basement
rooms with little to no air circulation! :) I am going to try to chart the
temperature & humidity in the room. If there's no test for mold - is there
an equation that would show what factors in temp/humidity make mold
multiply?

Thanks so much for your collective knowledge! :)

Bridgette (sneezy) Kelly

Bridgette A. Kelly, Archivist
United Church of Christ
700 Prospect St.