Re: ARCHIVES Digest - 29 Apr 2002 to 30 Apr 2002 (#2002-121)

Susan Knoer
Reference Assistant
Special Collections
Ekstrom Library
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
502/852-6752
502/852-8734 FAX
susan.marie@louisville.edu

>>> LISTSERV@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU 05/01/02 12:00AM >>>

Topics of the day:

  1. International Fellows in Archiv
  2. Business proposal--yet another scam (3)
  3. NARA Vacancy--Archivist, Clinton Pres. Materials Project, Little
Rock, AR
  4. New England Archivists Newsletter deadline
  5. re. paper dolls (2)
  6. [RE: Database design query]
  7. Some Interesting Items
  8. Digital Images (2)
  9. Help needed - health insurance for employees of small non-profits
(2)
 10. Scan artist (5)
 11. Closing Announcement
 12. International Fellows in Archives
 13. Archivaria 52 - Table of Contents
 14. Scan artist -- free option
 15. IASSIST 2002 Conference (2)
 16. Batchin' it
 17. Workshop on art restoration & preservation for the beginner
 18. mold
 19. another interesting reading
 20. DVD
 21. DVD I am also interested
 22. Mold
 23. New Member (4)
 24. Recent UFT Job Posting on the Listserv (4/23/02)
 25. THE EXILE PAPERS OF CUBAN PRESIDENT GERARDO MACHADO

To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
listserv@listserv.muohio.edu