Re: too many emails

You can also set your email subscription to "Digest" mode.  You'd get only a
few emails per day, with subject headings at the top of each email.  You'd
probably get 1 dozen a day instead of several dozen, and you could scan the
headers for anything of interest, & skip the rest.

I _believe_ (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) that you can set to digest by
sending an email to:

 listserv@listserv.muohio.edu

with "Set archives digest" (leave out the quotes) in the body of the email.
You can also go to the weblink someone else mentioned and change your
settings there.

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021