LAH: Suggested header acronyms

This is a wonderful idea. I would like to suggest a couple of possibilities
for list members to mull over.

FTGH: "Free to Good Home"

OT: "Off topic"

ROT: "Really off topic"

SFOTIWLSIMJ: "So Far Off Topic it was Last Sighted in Moose Jaw"

DON: "Interesting in a not-fully-comprehensible sort of way"

JAR: "Just another Rant" (you know who you are...)

FF: "Friday Funnies"

FNVF: "Friday not very funnies"

LAH: "Lame Attempt at Humour

FITTJACAPLSIMBFF: "Friday 'I told this joke at coffee and people laughed so
it *must* be funny' Funnies"

(Or it might be simpler just to put some kind of acronym at the beginning of
posts that actually related to Archives. :-])

Jeff