Re: Christmas Cards

We have retained cards received from state, national and international
dignataries, as well as the member's own cards and some corporate and
organization cards.  We mount an annual exhibit each Christmas season
featuring cards from our collections.  The exhibit helps get us and our
patrons in the holiday spirit, and is routinely covered by the local
paper and television stations.  Our donors of collections also seem to
enjoy sharing their cards with the public.

Regards,

Herb Hartsook

Herbert J. Hartsook, Curator of Modern Political Collections
South Caroliniana Library
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208
(803) 777-0577

"Life is not easy, and least of all is it easy for either the
man or the nation that aspires to do great deeds."  TR