another OH question

Title: Message
Like some people have mentioned, we are trying to preserve (i.e. reformat) our oral histories here. The volunteer who is helping with the inventory suggested selling the oral histories on CD to our almuni.

Let me explain, the Wake Forest University School of Medicine's 100th anniverary is approaching and the volunteer suggested providing a list of oral histories available for sale on CD.

Being new to this profession, my gut said "no, way - you can't sell these." And after reading the guidelines from the Oral History Association, my gut still tells me no. I feel like we would be violating some kind of copyright law.

Do I need to look at the paperwork/restrictions, etc. for each oral history to see if it can be sold? Or is this just totally ridiculous and where's my proof to not sell them?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Dianne