ERS newsletter

Call for submissions:
SAA Electronic Records Section Newsletter
Theme: "What electronic records are archives currently accessioning?"
Deadline: June 15, 2002

The next ERS newsletter will focus on recent electronic records accessions.  Please submit a brief description of a collection (or electronic part of a collection) you've accessioned, and we'll compile the responses into a snapshot of e-records activity.  Not an ERS member?  Submit anyway, and (in the same message) request an electronic copy of the newsletter.

If you have more to say, we welcome a few paragraphs about a particularly thorny issue, or your electronic collection development policy, or your strategy for scheduling migrations, or your plans for linking the records to the finding aid...whatever you're grappling with.  As usual, we will also accept other articles such as announcements, hirings, conference reviews, and project updates.

Send your submission to Jennifer Jacobs at jljacobs@uci.edu.

Thanks!
--
Jennifer Jacobs, University Archivist