urgent inquiry re: negatives

Hello,

I am working with a photographic collection in poor condition, primarily
black and white and roughly 60-70 years old

I wonder if you could aid me in gaining an idea of ideal sleeves for storage
purposes.  The literature seems to be mixed, though most advocate buffered
(ph 8.5) acid free sleeves.  Does anyone have any thoughts as to whether it
is possible to get transparent sleeves with such specifications?

And what about oversize prints?  What is ideal beyond Mylar?

Thanks a million.

Best,
Negar Azimi