Virus AlertRe: Thank you Julieann Message

This is possibly the worm/virus that hit Bob's machine. So far I have had a
couple of folks send me messages that I have sent them the virus. Not sure
if I am infected or not (and I have Norton Anti-virus on my home pc) but
will be checking tonight

This link contains more information about this little nasty.

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.klez.h@mm.html

Peterk
pakurilecz@aol.com