American College Bureau

Dear listmembers:

A friend of mine is looking for information about the American College
Bureau, possibly active in Chicago in the 1930s. He needs the citation
for an article, and he's tried all the reference sources he can think
of. I thought I would try the collective (and eclectic) knowledge of the
list. If you know where we could find any documentation for this
organization, or even active dates, please contact me off the list.

Thanks.

Claire McGuire
Haverford College Library