From: Jill L Schneider [mailto:jschnidr@USGS.GOV]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 1:36 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Nigeria scam

Hi all -

Did anyone else get the e-mail fraud from "Princewill" this AM about the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ("send us your bank account number
so we can give you lots of money, but don't tell anyone about it")?  My IT
guy is trying to figure out where the sender got my e-ddress - or
non-edress as it were, since it was actually from & to the same e-mail
addy.  Don't know how it got to me, but am interested in knowing if anyone
else got it this time around.

And please, no long discussions/warnings about the topic/pitfalls of SPAM -
just answer the question, please, yes or no.  ;->

ttfn - Jill.