please use the subject line, so readers know the topic

I know this etiquette point has been covered in the past, though allow me to
mention that when email is sent without a subject line, receiving parties do
not know if the topic is of interest or not.  I had at least five emails
with no topical indication, read them, found them not to my domain, erased
them.  This takes time, and finding 92 emails in my account this morning,
well, we can see where time is important:)  -with a polite thank you :)