From: Richard Pearce-Moses [mailto:rpm9@MINDSPRING.COM]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 10:23 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode 2 and Archives

Haven't seen the movie yet, so what I want to know: Are the archives
dusty?  Given that it's long, long ago (even longer ago than the first -- I
mean third -- episode), one would think that the dust wouldn't have had
time to build up so much.

Now I'll have to go see the movie.

Richard Pearce-Moses
 rpm9@mindspring.com