Re: Star Wars: Episode II Archives and Stereotypes

Maybe her hairsticks are some sort of lethal Jedi weapon ;-)

I was happy about the movie.  Obi won not only GOES to the Archives, they
TALK about the Archives.  Meddling with archival records is considered a
seriously evil thing.  But I think the best part was after a battle when
the bad guy says something like, "That was a great battle, worthy of
inclusion in the Archives...."  That was awesome.  Just think of it, how
many million people saw that movie this weekend?  And they all heard the
word Archives four or five times and saw the Archives treated with respect.

Jennifer Rawlings
Archivist
Jefferson National Expansion Memorial
St. Louis, MO