From: Russell James [mailto:youngarchivist@YAHOO.COM]
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2002 5:04 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Star Wars: Episode II Archives and Stereotypes, a Few
Thoughts

I just saw the movie.  I'm a big Star Wars fan, but
this movie was diappointing to me.  At least there was
an archivist, with that I agree with most everyone who
has replied to this thread.

I wonder what her name is?  George Lucas always gives
all the characters a name.  Does anyone know the
archivist of the Lucas Archives so we can push to get
her action figure released early?

Russell D. James