Jocast Nu has no action figure :((

For those of you who care . . .

I checked out the Hasbro Star War action figure site
and found out that there is no action figure for
Jocasta Nu, who had spoken lines.  But there are
action figures for characters who we saw for only
seconds and had no lines.

I have gone to the question and answer site and
submitted my concerns, asking that they produce a
Jocasta Nu action figure.  If you want to do the same,
go to the following site and submit your question:

http://www.hasbro.com/default.asp?x=custhelp