Re: Jocasta Nu has no action figure

I had to laugh when I realized that despite "everything being online" -
Kenobi still had to go to a physical location to get the information he
needed!  Wonder if I should bring that up at the meeting next week.

Also, there is more dialogue in the book explaining how revered Jocasta Nu
is among Jedi for her talents, age, wisdom, etc.   And she explains to us
more about who Count Dooku is.  I wish that had been left in the movie -
would have made the saber fight at the end more intense.

Shelly Henley Kelly

UHCL University Archivist

Neumann Library
University of Houston Clear Lake