Archival Memory of Those Lost on 9/11

St. Augustine, FL supports New York City" flash presentation is one of
the best remembrances I have ever seen.  It speaks volumes! It also
reminds you how horrific that day was and brings back a lot of
emotions.  The reality is just as fresh today as it was in September.
Will we prevail?  If you don't want to remember, please do not click the
url.
Load time for 56k modem 10-15 +/- minutes.
Load time for dsl or high speed online service 50-60 seconds.
http://www.oldcity.com/wtc.html
Nancy Kendrick
Port Orange, FL