Arrangement Question

I have an arrangement question.  We are processing the papers of Mary
Jane Harris Briscoe (1818 - 1903), the wife of Andrew Briscoe, signer of
the Texas Declaration of Independence and participant in the Battle of
San Jacinto.  Andrew died of yellow fever in New Orleans in 1849.  Mrs.
Briscoe was a founding member of the Daughters of the Republic of Texas
and very active in the Texas Veterans Association.

Here is the problem.  We have 4 letters that were written to Mrs.
Briscoe (and possibly others) by Andrew through a medium.  They are
"spirit letters,"  obviously the result of a seance.  So, do the
communciations go in Correspondence Received from her husband or do we
make a new series?

Just wondering.

Sarah Canby Jackson