Re: FF/Arrangement Question

Regarding "take that ROY" ----

Dennis - are you really a Detroit Redwings fan who is trying
to covertly "put it to" our beloved Avalanche goaltender Patrick
Roy!?!?!!!!!
Redwings vs Avalanche tonite for the NHL Western Division Championship!!!

Which reminds me (true story, I was there!!) of the woodworking student
who during a "show and tell" session remarked that Japanese woodworkers
had to learn upwards of a thousand joints to become proficient at their
craft,
while he(the student) at the time knew maybe 4 or 5.  To which the smiling
teacher
replied that while the Japanese woodworker had to know 1000 joints,
and he the student knew at the time 4 or 5, Bob Marley only needed
one joint!!!!!  Bwahahahahaha...................

Ever onwoods!!
Carol "right angles are a working concept" Edwards

Carol A. Edwards
USGS Field Records Library
MS 914, Box 25046, Federal Center
Denver, CO 80225-0046
email: cedwards@usgs.gov
phone: 303-236-1005
fax: 303-236-0015

                    "Moser, Dennis"
                    <dmoser@LEE.EDU>            To:
                    Sent by: Archives &         ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
                    Archivists                  cc:
                    <ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.M        Subject:     Re: Arrangement
                    UOHIO.EDU>                  Question

                    05/30/2002 03:25 PM
                    Please respond to
                    "Moser, Dennis"

It being an hour closer to Friday here in my temporary quarters at UVa, I
cannot resist falling into an FF State Of Mind...how tall was the medium
who "channeled" the letters for Mr Briscoe? was said medium shorter than or
taller than Mrs. Briscoe? Was there any evidence of malfeasance on the part
of the medium? In other words,

"Do we still have a small medium at large?"

(Take THAT, Roy! 8-)...)

Dennis "Standing Tall As Icarus (until 10:00 Friday morning, when he gets
moved!)" Moser