Re: long-winded liability question

Title: Message
Does her house have the same sort of security against fire, theft, and so on that your facility does?  If not, do you have concerns about the impact (both on your holdings, and in terms of possible bad publicity) if Murphy's Law should decide to strike while she's got possession of those papers?  I don't see it as a question of how much you trust her, or of possible liability only.  I think there are quite a few things to consider, no matter what you end up deciding.

Just my opinion,

Nina M. Osier, Director
Division of Records Management Services
Maine State Archives