Audio Cassette Storage

Hi Everyone!

I am curious as to whether I should continue to house my hard shell audio cassettes in the plastic binder (12 cassettes to a book-like binder) in which they arrive from a recording service or...to instead pop them out and store them individually (outer sleeves lacking) in Hollinger-esque audio cassette boxes.  I am assuming the latter?

Thanks for assisting this archivist-on-the-fly!

Sincerely,

Amy

Amy Blaine, MSLS
Librarian
Association of American Medical Colleges
2450 N Street, NW
Washington, DC  20037

Phone:   (202) 862-6261
Fax:        (202) 862-6136