Re: Vacancy Announcment, Archivist, Women's Collections,GA State Univ

It is a reasonably common thing to take a ridiculously low-paying job for
the first year or so after grad school in order to build up the resume, (I
certainly did) but did anyone else notice this?:

> Requirements
[snip]
> Two plus years experience in archival work.

Somehow, I doubt they are going to get it.

Jennifer Gregory

 Jennifer Gregory
 Curator, Special Collections and Archives
 Northern Kentucky University
 (859) 572-5863
 gregoryj@nku.edu