Farewell

I have enjoyed participating in this list. So it is with some regret that I announce my resignation as Director of the Utah State Historical Society.

I am not retiring, but leaving to seek other opportunities. Today is my last day.

I've been in this job for nearly 16 years. That is a long time. My bosses believe that it is time for some fresh new approaches. I can't really argue with that. I look back with satisfaction on many accomplishments. I only regret that I could not finish some of the projects I started. In all, I am leaving with very good feelings. It's been a good run.

If any of you learn of anything in the history or archives field, I would appreciate a line. My personal email is maxevans@sisna.com. Thanks.

Max J. Evans
Director, Utah State Historical Society
(801) 533-3551